Long Range Metal Detector EPX-10000 Underground Gold Treasure Hunter 50M
– Depth detection range: 5-50 m
– Detection distance range:100-1000 m
– Rechargeable battery: continuous work, SD
– Voltage: 12VDC
– Thtemperaure range from 45~85
– Humidity: 0~ 95% (no condensation)
– 16 bit processor, 40MIPS speedâ160MHz
– 32 bit DDS synthesis chip, waveform output
– Digital frequency synthesis 20PLL, automatic frequency stabilizer,0.1 mhz
– Color lcd display,480×320 pixels
– Net weight: 6.6 kg;Gross weight:10.5 kg.
– Product size: 47X37X13.5cm
– Scanner installation management
Note:In the daily work, the battery should be fully charged.If you don’t fully charge it, the EPX10000 can go wrong.If abnormal, this may be the first warning that the battery voltage is too low and should be charged.If the battery is charged all night,but the battery is still no power, you need to replace the battery, or battery charger, or DC current output port without electricity. If the battery is partly charged, the battery may need to be replace the built-in battery.A new fully charged battery can make EPX10000 work for 8 hours.
– Before turning to the scanner,put an EPX10000 transmitter on the ground,the sensor antenna is connected into the crresponding jack for transmitter.While opening the transmitter,never plug or unplug the sensor,if to do so, it may cause damage to the machine.
Before using EPX10000 scanning,make all necessary connections:
– Connect the sensor to the scanner testing (+) and (-) jack, insert the probe sensor to soil.
– Install the antenna transmit device to the corresponding interface.
– Rotate the “on / off” knob with power key to switch on the power.In the LCD display area,power indicator,horizontal trmming,longitudinal trmming light indicator.
– At this point, EPX10000 is scanning any selected elements.Before you start the testing,make it running for 3-5 minutes.
Remember to turn off the EPX10000 power after the operation. To facilitate the use of the device, the battery needs to be charged with a small charger connected to the instrument’s power line
– The battery of the instrument needs to be charged with a small charger connected to the instrument’s power line.
Note:The degausser is not included in this product.
– 1 x EPX-10000 Metal Detector