The Cupping Jar is a small glass cup with a smooth and rounded mouth used to create a partial vacuum over the skin . It’s easy to use and can be taken anywhere. The modern understanding of cupping is that it relieves ache and pains through relaxation of muscles after the gentle massage action of negative pressure. A feeling of well-being, and also wellness, follow from giving attention to sore, strained, or overworked areas of the body. Pressure can sometimes reach a point such that the surface of the body reddens. While this is a normal result of the procedure, it is advisable to avoid creation of bruises by stopping the application when reddening is apparent.
The Steady-Ease glass cupping set is made in the time-tested way, from thick and sturdy moulded glass, with all-over smooth and rounded surfaces to provide the greatest comfort and safety to the skin. Thick glass is particular good for cupping when heat (fire) is to be used to create the vacuum, or for moving the cup along the skin with the help of a cream or lotion.
1. For best results, put a small amount of cupping cream, body lotion, or any gel, which helps to give a better seal, on the acupoint.
2. Squeeze the bulb and put the suction cup on the acupoint or sensitive areas, on skin, then release bulb to desired pressure.
3. The cup should have enough pressure to stay on the point; if it slips off, squeeze bulb more or use more lotion.
4. Lying down or sitting with cups positioned on points for 15minutes is recommended. You may do cupping once or twice daily.
This product uses the principle of negative pressure, consist of rubber bulb and PC cupping.
Do not require ignition, do not need to use cupping gun, and can cupping in your various parts of the body.
1. Transparent and feel good
2. Non – toxic bacteria – free and no side effects
3. Easy to operation
4. Reasonable price and durable
1. Eliminate fatigue and enhance immunity
2. Accelerate the blood circulation
3. Dredge the meridian passage, eliminating congestion and reduce pain
4. For common diseases, such as high blood pressure, indigestion, constipation and so on
1.Press the rubber head, then put it on the skin, relax the hand . The cup can be fixed in the body.
2.Can use multiple cupping during the cupping therapy. and can adjust the strength as well by yourself.
cupping can be fixed on the skin.)
3.After the therapy, squeezing rubber head can be detached from the skin.
Rubber head can be separated from the cup, and then disinfect the cupping with alcohol and should not use
1. During cupping, please keep warm and keep away from the wind in case of catching cold.
It is advised to have a cup of hot water after cupping and NOT taking a bath in half an hour.
2. STOP cupping if you feel dizzy, chill and chest tighten and any other uncomfortable feeling.
Please have a cup of hot water. And you will feel better after a break
3. Cupping position on the skin should be flexible according to different diseases, since different diseases are correspond to different acupuncture point on your body.
4. Keep away from children.
5..It is advised to have a cup of hot water after cupping and NOT taking a bath in half an hour.